Leslie Notaro - Mayor
BIG C - Secretary-Treasurer
Indian Rocks Beach
Terry Hamilton Wollin - Vice-Mayor
Big C - President
Terry Hamilton Wollin
Big C President - Indian Rocks Beach
Phone: (727) 595-2517
City website: www.indian-rocks-beach.com
- 5th Generation Floridian, born in Tampa
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Retired Operations Manager in the steamship business, ports of Tampa, Manatee and Cape Canaveral
- First female steamship agent in the state of Florida
- Gulf Beaches resident since 1989
North Redington Beach
Bill Queen - Mayor
Mayor - North Redington Beach
Phone: (727) 391-4848
City website: www.townofnorthredingtonbeach.com/
- Delegate to Barrier Islands Governmental Council, Florida League of Cities, Florida Shore and Beach Preservation Assn., Mayors' Council of Pinellas and Suncoast League of Cities
- Town Commissioner, North Redington Beach
- Chairperson, Planning and Zoning Board, North Redington Beach
- Chairperson, Beach Advisory Board, North Redington Beach
- Retired Pinellas County Sheriff's Officer
- Business owner for 25 years
- BA/MBA in Business Management and Human Resource Management
- Resident of Pinellas County for 50 years
St. Pete Beach
Deborah Schechner - Mayor
Robert E. Schmidt, Jr. - Mayor
Mayor Robert E. Schmidt, Jr.
Mayor - Belleair Shore
Phone: (727) 593-9296
City website: www.belleairshore.com
Jim Lawrence - Mayor
Mayor - Indian Shores
Phone: (727) 595-4020
City website: www.myindianshores.com
- Mayor Jim Lawrence served in the Armed Forces for 23 years and is a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and Air Force Pilot with almost 7,000 logged flying hours. He flew Air Force combat missions in Vietnam, Granada, Panama and Gulf War I: Desert Storm.
- He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics/Management from SI. John's University and Master of Science degrees in Systems Management from USC and International Relations from Auburn University.
- Prior to being elected Mayor, unopposed, in March, 2006, Jim served on the Indian Shores Police Retirement Board for three years and as an Indian Shores Town Councilor for eight years, five of those as Vice Mayor. He has chaired every committee in Indian Shores, spent 3 years as the BIG-C representative on the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority Board of Directors, and has served 4 years and Chaired the North Beaches YMCA Advisory Board of Directors. Mayor Lawrence served as BIG C Vice President in 2007 and 2008 and as BIG C President from 2008 to 2010. He is presently serving as BIG C representative to the Pinellas County Tourist Development Council. He is also currently serving as the Vice Chair of the Pinellas County Mayor's Council and represents that organization on the EMS Advisory Board.
- Jim is a delegate to Barrier Islands Governmental Council, the Florida League of Cities, the Florida Shore and Beach Preservation Association, the Mayors' Council of Pinellas and the Suncoast League of Cities.
- He has been a resident of Indian Shores for 19 years and has been married to Alice Fennell-Lawrence, also a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel, for 26 years.
Nick Simons - Mayor
Mayor - Redington Beach
Phone: (727) 391-3875
City website: www.townofredingtonbeach.com
- Mayor Simons is a local businessman who grew up in Redington Beach.
- Simons served on the commission from 1990-1996 and was appointed to the commission in 1997 by the governor when a series of resignations left the Redington Beach Commission without a quorum.
- Simons is also chairperson of the Gulf Beaches Public Library and the Redington Beach-Indian Shores Holiday Boat Parade Committee.
- He was the President of the Redington Beach Property Owners Association.
Robert Minning - Mayor
Mayor - Treasure Island
Phone: (727) 547-4575
City website: www.mytreasureisland.org
- Mayor Minning is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana
- He has a B.A. in Geology from Wittenberg, University, Springfield, OH; an M.A.T. in Earth Science from Indiana University, Bloomington, IN; and, a M.S. in Hydrogeology from the University of Toledo, OH.
- Mayor Minning is married to Dena and has three daughters: Laura, Kendall and Cassidy; as well as two Grandsons, Jack and Gunner.
- He moved to Florida in 1988 and to Treasure Island in 1992, permanently in 1995.
- Mayor Minning currently provides consulting services to private and public business and corporations in hydrogeology (groundwater) and related environmental services.
George N. Cretekos - Mayor
George N. Cretekos
Mayor - George N. Cretekos
Phone: (727) 224-2074
City website: www.myclearwater.com
- A lifelong resident of Pinellas County.
- Attended Davidson College where he was selected for the "Washington Semester" program at American University in Washington, DC.
- Earned a Masters of Public Administration from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Legislative staff assistant for U.S. Representative C. W. Bill Young in the nation's capital.
- After several years in Washington, Vice-Mayor Cretekos transferred to Pinellas County to assume the position as the congressman's district assistant. Mayor Cretekos went back to Washington in the mid-1980s; and, in 1986 returned to Pinellas County again to direct the congressman's local congressional offices.
- Mayor Cretekos retired in May 2006 and was unopposed in his bid to fill the remaining one-year term of the council seat previously held by Hoyt Hamilton. He was re-elected to a four-year term in January 2008.
- Mayor Cretekos' wife Carolyn is also a Tampa Bay native.
Travis Palladeno - Mayor
Big C - Vice-President
Mayor - Madeira Beach
Big C Vice-President
Phone: (727) 399-1131
City website: www.madeirabeachfl.gov
- Native Floridian, born in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Graduated High School, Brandon, Florida 1982
- Moved to Madeira Beach in May of 1999
- Occupation: Recreational and Commercial Fisherman; Mayor of Madeira Beach, Florida
- Owner and operator of Live Wire Fishing Charters, LLC (est. 1999)
- United States Coast Guard Master Licensed Captain
- Holds Federal permits for: Gulf of Mexico Charter/Headboat Coastal Migratory Pelagics; Gulf of Mexico Reef Fish Commercial; Gulf of Mexico Spanish Mackerel Commercial; South Atlantic Charter/Headboat for Snapper-Grouper; South Atlantic Charter/Headboat for Costal Migratory Pelagics and Atlantic Dolphin/Wahoo Charter/Headboat
- Board Member on the following:
The Fishing Rights Alliance
Old Salts Fishing Foundation
City of Madeira Beach - Planning Commission 2011
- Master Freemason of Gulf Beach Lodge #291, Madeira Beach, Florida
- Married to Helen A. Palladeno since 1990