Leslie Notaro - Mayor
BIG C - Vice-President
Indian Rocks Beach
RB Johnson - Mayor
Phone: (727) 595-2517
City website: www.indian-rocks-beach.com
- Bio Coming Soon
North Redington Beach
Bill Queen - Mayor
Mayor - North Redington Beach
Phone: (727) 391-4848
City website: www.townofnorthredingtonbeach.com/
- Delegate to Barrier Islands Governmental Council, Florida League of Cities, Florida Shore and Beach Preservation Assn., Mayors' Council of Pinellas and Suncoast League of Cities
- Town Commissioner, North Redington Beach
- Chairperson, Planning and Zoning Board, North Redington Beach
- Chairperson, Beach Advisory Board, North Redington Beach
- Retired Pinellas County Sheriff's Officer
- Business owner for 25 years
- BA/MBA in Business Management and Human Resource Management
- Resident of Pinellas County for 50 years
St. Pete Beach
Alan Johnson - Mayor
Mayor - St. Pete Beach
Phone: (727) 543-2794 - Call to make an appointment
City website: www.stpetebeach.org
- Raised in central Massachusetts
- Widowed, two adult children
- Moved to Tampa Bay area in December, 1979
- Moved to St. Pete Beach in June, 1998
- BS in Mechanical Engineering/Lowell Tech Inst.
- Graduate Studies, Union College
- Professional Engineering, NY and FL
- General Electric, 35 years
- Retired in 2005
- Design Engineering, Project Management, International Sales, Service Sales, Service & Construction, contract negotiation & management
- SPB Finance & Budget Review Committee
- SPB Recreation Committee
- Captiva Cay Homeowners Association President
- SPB Classic Co-founder
Clubs and Organizations:
- Motion Sports Management LLC, Principal
- SPB Classic LLC, Secretary
- E Elfun, Board of Directors and Chairman
- Pasadena Community Church, Staff-Parrish Relations Committee
- Member-Pasadena Community Church
- North Beach Civic Association
- St. Petersburg Bike Club
- St. Pete Mad Dogs Triathlon Club
- USA Triathlon, Category One Official
- USA Triathlon, Level One Coach
Robert E. Schmidt, Jr. - Mayor
Mayor Robert E. Schmidt, Jr.
Mayor - Belleair Shore
Phone: (727) 593-9296
City website: www.belleairshore.com
Patrick Soranno - Mayor
BIG C - Treasurer/Secretary
Nick Simons - Mayor
Mayor - Redington Beach
Phone: (727) 391-3875
City website: www.townofredingtonbeach.com
- Mayor Simons is a local businessman who grew up in Redington Beach.
- Simons served on the commission from 1990-1996 and was appointed to the commission in 1997 by the governor when a series of resignations left the Redington Beach Commission without a quorum.
- Simons is also chairperson of the Gulf Beaches Public Library and the Redington Beach-Indian Shores Holiday Boat Parade Committee.
- He was the President of the Redington Beach Property Owners Association.
Robert Minning - Mayor
Big C - President
Mayor - Treasure Island
Big C - President
Phone: (727) 547-4575
City website: www.mytreasureisland.org
- Mayor Minning is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana
- He has a B.A. in Geology from Wittenberg, University, Springfield, OH; an M.A.T. in Earth Science from Indiana University, Bloomington, IN; and, a M.S. in Hydrogeology from the University of Toledo, OH.
- Mayor Minning is married to Dena and has three daughters: Laura, Kendall and Cassidy; as well as two Grandsons, Jack and Gunner.
- He moved to Florida in 1988 and to Treasure Island in 1992, permanently in 1995.
- Mayor Minning currently provides consulting services to private and public business and corporations in hydrogeology (groundwater) and related environmental services.
George N. Cretekos - Mayor
George N. Cretekos
Mayor - George N. Cretekos
Phone: (727) 224-2074
City website: www.myclearwater.com
- A lifelong resident of Pinellas County.
- Attended Davidson College where he was selected for the "Washington Semester" program at American University in Washington, DC.
- Earned a Masters of Public Administration from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Legislative staff assistant for U.S. Representative C. W. Bill Young in the nation's capital.
- After several years in Washington, Vice-Mayor Cretekos transferred to Pinellas County to assume the position as the congressman's district assistant. Mayor Cretekos went back to Washington in the mid-1980s; and, in 1986 returned to Pinellas County again to direct the congressman's local congressional offices.
- Mayor Cretekos retired in May 2006 and was unopposed in his bid to fill the remaining one-year term of the council seat previously held by Hoyt Hamilton. He was re-elected to a four-year term in January 2008.
- Mayor Cretekos' wife Carolyn is also a Tampa Bay native.